Many of our creative files are delivered electronically in the form of Acrobat PDFs. This gives our customers the opportunity to make clear, accurate comments on that PDF and then send it back to us.
How do you mark them up? Glad you asked:
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat.
- From the top main menubar > Tools > Comment & Markup.
- This drop-down menu gives you the opportunity to:
- Add Sticky Notes
- Highlight, Underline, and/or Cross Out Text
- Draw Circles, Boxes, Arrows, etc.
- Add Attachments
Many of our customers are well versed in Acrobat’s Comments menu. If you’re not, give it a try. It beats scanning or faxing unclear handwritten edits that lose clarity (and readability) with each step.