So your website is up-to-date and chock full of vital information…but where are the visitors? Just because your site is posted to the world wide web doesn’t mean visitors will find you. In fact, they’re going to need some help. But how?
- E-blasts (like the DigitaLink) that contain links back to your site
- Enhance your Search Engine Optimization
- Employ QR codes or Microsoft Tags to link to your site
- Ensure that your url is on all your printed materials
- Engage in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Establish a blog that links to your site
For more details on how to drive more traffic to your website, call Craig at 636-227-4424.